Week 7 Bold Predictions Thread

Tanner Lee gets hurt after various offensive linemen whiff on blocks.

Spielman get hurt by being hung out by Tanner Lee with some questionable throws.

POB if forced to come in and plays well enough.  Well enough meaning he avoids getting killed and throws no interceptions.

Other teams around the country have competitive games.

Sometime right before 7:00PM, the video boards go dark, the familiar music starts in the stadium.  The fans start clapping and their hearts start beating a little faster.  Their happy to be there to watch, but, all know that by 10:30 it will be all over by getting their butts kicked by OSU......but, as thoughts of that are going through their heads, the familiar bright spot on the video screen starts flashing.....music gets louder.......THEN.......IT HAPPENS.......the video shows who is leading the team out of the tunnel....WHAT?????  It's none other than Scott Frost himself.  The crowd goes crazy.  The stadium is shaking from the excitement.  Scott leads them onto the field and proceeds to lead the team on to one of the most inspired wins in football history, Nebraska doesn't lose another game this year.  They then go undefeated next year to win the national championship.  Scott Frost instantly is put into the college football hall of fame as a coach and still leads Nebraska to multiple national championships over the next 20 years.

PS.......At the end of the game when the crowd is worn out from singing "Let Me Clear My Throat", the video screen flashes to showing Riley and his wife driving down the interstate in a Winnebago with his bicycle tied onto the back.  Mike looks at the camera and winks....then drives off into the sunset.

• Plus1 5

Ozigbo keeps his streak of 100+ yard games. I think he breaks a couple decent runs, and even with Wilbon back he's the guy right now.

Nebraska covers, but I just can't see a path to us winning. Closer than people think, but even at my most optimistic I can't see a W here.

We find out who our 4th string (I think?) safety is. Sounds like we might be starting Kalu/Dismuke with Kieron as the backup - I'm gonna say one injury and one (probably bogus) targeting penalty, and I have no idea who we send out there. If Aaron can play this probably doesn't happen, but seems like he's been beat up all year.

Once Langsdorf sees which running plays are working for Nebraska he reverts to calling only the running plays that haven’t worked.

On numerous occasions of 2nd or 3rd and short Lang’s will call long developing long ball pass plays even when our average rush play thus far has averaged more yards than what is needed. He’ll finally feel comfortable once we are down by 28+ and he can call yolo bombs for the rest of the evening.

I know, I know, not very bold...but accurate.

• Plus1 2