Tre Bryant

On 10/16/2017 at 9:03 AM, Mavric said:

You would have to be elusive to have good games running behind a Mark B coached O line.  Perhaps they can use this in recruiting, "hey if you can be good at Nebraska you will be noticed" because it will be due to your talent not the support around you.

Edited by mnhusker

7 minutes ago, mnhusker said:

You would have to be elusive to have good games running behind a Mark B coached O line.  Perhaps they can use this in recruiting, "hey if you can be good at Nebraska you will be noticed" because it will be due to your talent not the support around you.

Mark B? I think you're confusing Cav with another Riley blunder. Funny point though and I was wondering if this was a good thing until I saw the Wiscy back on the list.

15 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Mark B? I think you're confusing Cav with another Riley blunder. Funny point though and I was wondering if this was a good thing until I saw the Wiscy back on the list.

Thanks man, I was being lazy not double checking the coach.  At least the Wisky guy is so much further ahead you can see the O-line factor.