Trinity Catholic HS-St. Louis

I don't see an easy way to sort our recruiting targets by High School (or at least I am too lazy to figure it out).  I think I read somewhere that the Huskers were targeting a couple of kids from Trinity Catholic HS here in St. Louis. They are truly men among boys in their conference/division here.  Wednesday night the local TV station ran a story about teams forfeiting games rather than playing them. Thought it was a little interesting and felt this belonged on the recruiting board.

http://fox2now.com/2017/10/11/north-county-football-team-denied-a-third-of-its-season-due-to-opponent-forfeits/

BTW - They have outscored their opponents 368-25 so far this year. :blink:

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Husker N StL said:

I don't see an easy way to sort our recruiting targets by High School (or at least I am too lazy to figure it out).  I think I read somewhere that the Huskers were targeting a couple of kids from Trinity Catholic HS here in St. Louis. They are truly men among boys in their conference/division here.  Wednesday night the local TV station ran a story about teams forfeiting games rather than playing them. Thought it was a little interesting and felt this belonged on the recruiting board.

http://fox2now.com/2017/10/11/north-county-football-team-denied-a-third-of-its-season-due-to-opponent-forfeits/

BTW - They have outscored their opponents 368-25 so far this year. :blink:

Until they play the little ol farm school from Lamar and get beat in the state title game again.  

5 minutes ago, Husker N StL said:

You know more about that than I do.  :)   Until your reply, I didn't even know there was a town in Missouri named Lamar. 

Yeah.  Little 2A school here in SWMO that has won 6 straight state titles and is undefeated again this year.  They beat Trinity by 2 TD's last year in the title game.  Trinity is a little better this year than they were last year, but Lamar is so well coached and tough.  They are on a collision course again this year in the state title game.  

• 4 weeks later...