Mavric

Player: Spencer Petras

Hometown: Greenbrae, California

School: Marin Catholic

Position: Quarterback

Height: 6-5

Weight: 225

40 Time

Offers: California, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawai'i, Louisville, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon State, San Diego State, San Jose State, Syracuse, UNLV, Wyoming

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #747 Overall; #27 ProQB; .8540; :star:star:star 

Rivals: :star :star :star 
247: #39 ProQB; :star :star :star 
ESPN: #18 QB-PP; :star :star :star :star 

Hudl

Well you are certainly correct that Oregon State has been worse with Andersen than with Riley(hard to believe).  OSU has been a disaster for the last 2yrs. with that jackass as head coach. However after he was (mutually-HA) let go this week the team played a great game today and lost 36-33 to Colorado, which is still a loss I get it, but OSU as been getting beat every week like you were tonight!  I digress...... but after watching the 2nd half of your game I doubt that Riley is going to be able to poach ANY commits let alone Oregon State's.  As Huskers93-97 said you should learn from your past mistake of taking anything from Oregon State or we might send you Andersen!  And NO nobody here wants Riley back!! LOL

24 minutes ago, Luvmaui said:

Well you are certainly correct that Oregon State has been worse with Andersen than with Riley(hard to believe).  OSU has been a disaster for the last 2yrs. with that jackass as head coach. However after he was (mutually-HA) let go this week the team played a great game today and lost 36-33 to Colorado, which is still a loss I get it, but OSU as been getting beat every week like you were tonight!  I digress...... but after watching the 2nd half of your game I doubt that Riley is going to be able to poach ANY commits let alone Oregon State's.  As Huskers93-97 said you should learn from your past mistake of taking anything from Oregon State or we might send you Andersen!  And NO nobody here wants Riley back!! LOL

I didn't read any of that. Simply stared at the font for a good 10 seconds. 

Technology I tell ya, what a time to be alive.

Edited by spurs1990
  • Plus1 6
1 hour ago, Luvmaui said:

You do realize Colorado ~~ Rutgers, right? 

2 hours ago, Luvmaui said:

So....i read zero of this. wtf!!??!!??

On 10/14/2017 at 10:13 PM, Luvmaui said:

Damn you and your comic sans.  Repost this with a font grown ups use

• Plus1 2
On 10/14/2017 at 10:13 PM, Luvmaui said:

This isn’t middle Earth in the 1400’s, write in something legible.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Spencer Petras [Iowa - Signed LOI]