QB Spencer Petras [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

18 minutes ago, jaws said:

Tebow was a 5 star prospect and the #1 dual threat QB in his class. I wouldn't say he wasn't talented. He just wasn't a NFL QB.  

You can have a team full of untalented guys that refuse to lose but that doesn't mean they will win anything. Motivated talent plus good coaching will win you a lot of games. 

I think Nebraska really needs to pick up a QB in this recruiting cycle ( they should be doing it every year). There doesn't seem to be much depth at the position. 

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness you're probably right. I just couldn't miss out on the chance to post that. 

Edited by wiuhusker

I'm more worried about the RB position (and the coaching there...)

But yeah, you take a QB every year if you can. Not just to take one, but if there's one you like enough. Can't put all your eggs into one basket. What if one of POB and TG -- both good gets, but you don't get this every year -- transfers, then what? Etc.

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

"Oh s#!t we want this kid I'm so glad this staff can identify talent early and get there before other schools, kudos to them! Get this kid committed ASAP!"

Oh my god, i agree.  He should have committed 3 years ago, what the hell is Riley thinking. 

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Spencer Petras [Iowa Commit]

• Mavric changed the title to QB Spencer Petras [Iowa - Signed LOI]