***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Just now, HuskerJax said:

Last year I was getting hammered at a wedding during this beating, tonight I’m drinking alone in my living room. I liked last year better

I was hunting deer, by this time I was drinking heavily at the bar up north watching the game.  Luckily during the game it was buy 1 get 1 beers, so I got pretty well lit and the next day got a nice buck around 6AM.

4 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

How do you not start a RB who has rushed for over 100 yards in 3 consecutive games. 

And some Husker fans want to give Riley another year. He's clueless 

clearly they see a weakness in OSU's D that they are exploiting ..........................said nobody...

Just now, The Duke said:

The sign that apathy has set in for me:

I used to watch Nebraska games with anticipation, living or dieing on every play.

The last 4 games, and especially tonight I just have a "ho-hum" attitude. It's sad! I don't want to feel like this, but this team...this coaching staff...offer no hope.

Mike Riley and his defenders keep saying "just give us more time to recruit more." The problem is there is absolutely no sign of progress anywhere on the field. NONE.

Like you, for the first time in my life I do not even get angry at a loss.  I type on the keyboard, but just apathy.  I expect to lose....

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Whoa...not yet. Now when Pur-f*****g-due does the same thing that tOSU is doing, then we can talk. 

Or do we forget the proverbial straw was Kansas beating us like a red-headed stepchild at home?

Maybe, but don't forget about how bad this offense is. At least billy could score against bad teams.

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Wow. You were the last name I expected to see when I looked up after reading this post. I like your new style 

Not any new style - just more informed.  I have been so ill informed by so much of the stuff on this board the past three years.  Seriously, people.  I get most of my information from the posts on this site and what I can get from watching the video replays of the games ex post facto.    Our local media are just not doing their jobs, trying to sell papers they write what they think the fans WANT to read instead of what the need to read. 

This sickening part of all this is that we got some guy from Arkansas or Mississippi that is NOW in charg of Husker football's future (Ronnie Green? name escapes me at the moment.   I don't even think he knows much about football and he is not even a Nebraska alum or been around long enough to have ever experienced real Husker football.   That is terrifying.