***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

This season is officially over. Riley has lost the team. Don't give a s*&t what he has to say and who thinks this staff needs more time. Screw these guys....................they made me not care about Husker football and that really pi$$es me off!:bang

I think it has gone further than that. I think he has lost the majority of the fan base now along with the team. It's over and he knows it.

He's a very nice man, but his career record speaks for itself... a sub-500 level coach.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

We have a coaching issue...not talent. We lost to Wisky last week whose average recruiting rankings were 10 positions below Nebaraskas over the past 5 years, and I guarantee Wisky would be giving OSU a much better game right now.

I don't buy the recruiting ratings at all.   I think they probably view the Wiscy recruits like the used to view NU recruits.  We'd get a bunch unheralded Nebraska kids and others from around the country and get number 13 class and win titles.   Now, we go all over and get morecstar studded classes according to the 'gurus' but have NO BEEF.   I don't think line recruits get the consideration that the so called skill position players get.  So we get higher 'rated' classes but the stars are all clustered in a few positions.  This season demonstrates that having a star QB and highly regarded WRs does not translate into the fun N gun if you can't block.    

• Plus1 1