***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I will say it again - I don't think anyone will fire Riley and his staff.  I think Riley will resign out of a sense of honor and dignity.  Staff may not but who cares.  I'd keep Parrella and maybe the three most productive other coaches and dump the rest.   Rimington and Osborne can surely help select the 'keepers' from the group and then bring in some retirees etc to get something going in practices.   I am wonderingh what Will Shields is doing right now?   He could help Rimington do something with the O line.   

The Peter brothers and Terry Connealy are around to help.  Davison can help with the WRs.  We've got some RBs around surely.  There are former black shirts that would help out.  Until we can get a full staff in place.   

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Very true, but in the end, he may be helping us accelerate Riley's exit by running up the score.

if urban wants to screw us he'll call off the dogs and let us back in the game so we can begin to think Riley and this program  is turning the corner ...finally

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I will say it again - I don't think anyone will fire Riley and his staff.  I think Riley will resign out of a sense of honor and dignity.  Staff may not but who cares.  I'd keep Parrella and maybe the three most productive other coaches and dump the rest.   Rimington and Osborne can surely help select the 'keepers' from the group and then bring in some retirees etc to get something going in practices.   I am wonderingh what Will Shields is doing right now?   He could help Rimington do something with the O line.   

The Peter brothers and Terry Connealy are around to help.  Davison can help with the WRs.  We've got some RBs around surely.  There are former black shirts that would help out.  Until we can get a full staff in place.   

I'd bring back Marvin and Carl to finish out the season!

• Plus1 1
Just now, 84HuskerLaw said:

He wont give up his golden parachute bud, he is going into force retirement and will collect a few mil per year to do so.  He'd be an idiot not to....wait a second, you may be onto something maybe he's not just football terrible but common freakin sense terrible.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, lo country said:

I'd bring back Marvin and Carl to finish out the season!

We've had more than enough of the Pelini and Stoops 'coaching tree' in my view.    If they never show in Lincoln againn it will be better.

The Ruud family can surely offer a lot of football knowledge and experience in addition to the hot dogs!