***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Or, maybe you could just shorten up the name and just call the "Ole!" defense.    I expected this tonight but it is still sickening to actually experience it.   I hope our coaches play the seonds and thirds and underclassmen.  That is the responsible thing to do.  The seniors should take off the uniforms in the locker room and sit the bench the entire second half.  The young guys and back ups need to play and get experience.   I would fire the coach if he doesn't atleast do that for the program.  

I like the "Ole defense" much better, 2 +1s from me for you this year.

Mike Riley after the game, "Boy, uh that was a good football team, some things went wrong, we have some things to work on, we'll come off the bye week ready to go" "I think we did some good things in the game, but boy some things sure went wrong there that we'll get corrected." 

Yeah right Mike...........

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Mike Riley after the game, "Boy, uh that was a good football team, some things went wrong, we have some things to work on, we'll come off the bye week ready to go" "I think we did some good things in the game, but boy some things sure went wrong there that we'll get corrected." 

Yeah right Mike...........

And by "ready to go" lets hope he means go back to Oregon

We have the biggest loser coach in FBS. If he has any dignity left in him, he would resign. At this point, he is stealing from the state of Nebraska and his body language says it all. Urban A$$wipe Meyers has an intensity in him trying to make the playoffs on our backs and our coach looks defeated and wayyyyyyyyyy over his head. Our team is levels and tiers below Ohio State. I am so mad and so frustrated because this team is not even competing. No husker pride what so ever. End this miserable experiment and just beg Frost to come here next year. Look at what UCF is doing. 

• Plus1 2