***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

+ I’ll give Tanner Lee credit. I’m impressed that he’s hanging in there. He’s one tough sucker with some of the hits he’s taken this season and with how nasty OSU’s front is.

+ I have genuinely laughed at many of the responses in here. A lot of funny posters helping me get through this.

+ We have a bye after this. I think we’d lose to Ohio State two weeks in a row at this rate, no matter who our opponent would be. At least this way, we can recuperate.

+ Spielman.

Everything else sucked.

22 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

The only one on this staff I would hire as interim is Parella. TO should come back to salvage the season.

Ya, so he can tarnish his legacy alongside this ridiculous staff? :facepalm:

Usually an associate HC takes over as interim. I don't know who that is or care I'm assuming it's Riley's buddy Langsgoof.

Just now, Caliborn72 said:

+ I’ll give Tanner Lee credit. he's a disaster.

+ I have genuinely laughed at many of the responses in here. A lot of funny posters helping me get through this.

+ We have a bye after this, which gives Riley time to quit

+ Spielman.

Everything else sucked.

Fixed it for ya

I think the players are trying to get fired. They're slower, smaller, and apparently dumber than most other collegiate athletes. Our receivers can't catch, our running backs can't run, and our linemen can't block. We do have a nearly-average QB, though. Also, sometimes our punter is pretty good, but that's probably from all of the practice he's had.

Edited by Vitalis Jackson