***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

And urban will not take his foot off the gas.

Urban A$$wipe Meyers is an evil person in nature and he has no honor or dignity. He will beat the living crap out of us until he gets into the playoffs. This is a statement game for him. I do not blame him. I am jealous that our coach is a pathetic loser who simply decided to lay down and take it.

4 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Neat, of course all of the Bolievers will start coming out of the woodwork. Screw that guy, he should've been fired, but Riley never should've been allowed to walk through the door either. 

I was never a boliever and your entirely right, he wasn’t the answer but the whole point of firing a coach is to get a BETTER one.   I would rather have Bo’s antics and all his baggage than watch this garbage.  

• Plus1 1

Ohio St. taking it to Nebraska.

Ohio St. "You'll take it and you'll like it".

Nebraska "... Yes, sir".

In the history of Nebraska football, people will either remember this team, players and coaches, for decades down the road for all terrible reasons. Or they won't remember them at all. That's their place in Nebraska football history.

• Plus1 1