***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

5 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Folks saying we can't fire this guy, that doesn't make sense to me. You can and should absolutely fire this guy. Losses like this aren't good for recruiting, we are in a downward spiral as a program and Bo was fired partially for losses like this. There are some decent players here that if they were coached correctly could be an 8-10 win team fairly quickly. This experiment is over, time to move, open up the checkbook and get the right coach here. Enough of the experiments. 

Nobody said you can't. It's just unwise if you can't get the coach you want. That doesn't seem hard to understand. 
Some people are saying to put Diaco in charge, the coach who hasn't stopped one drive from ending in a TD.
We need to make sure we don't end up with a Biff Bielema.

Just now, Hayseed said:

Nobody said you can't. It's just unwise if you can't get the coach you want. That doesn't seem hard to understand. 
Some people are saying to put Diaco in charge, the coach who hasn't stopped one drive from ending in a TD.

Even if you don't get the "coach we want" is keeping Riley really a better option at this point? I personally don't think so...............I also don't think that if you open up the pocket book someone decent won't come here. We've been trying to do this on a budget for a while, that's part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

Yep.  I'd have a guy with the ink drying....Last thing I want to see is can Riley (who should be) and end up with your 34th choice like Cally.....

Just now, admo said:

JD might get 200 yards receiving tonight - wow

Just heard that. Very, very impressive!  OSU D is solid..

• Plus1 1