The debate is over... right?

Branno

5 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

I think I'd like to see a quality person as head coach with a great reputation have the opportunity to field a team made up entirely of his own recruits. I'd like to stabilize the program and re-establish some semblance of class at NU. That would be nice for a change. Hillbilly management by firing coaches just to get another Great White Hope as a new coach won't fix the problem.

It certainly helped Michigan, UCF to name a couple

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

I think I'd like to see a quality person as head coach with a great reputation have the opportunity to field a team made up entirely of his own recruits. I'd like to stabilize the program and re-establish some semblance of class at NU. That would be nice for a change. Hillbilly management by firing coaches just to get another Great White Hope as a new coach won't fix the problem.

Games like this are inexcusable. Basically, we all know Riley isn't going to do much better with his own recruits.

1 minute ago, Vitalis Jackson said:

Are you actually feeling insecure because NU lost a football game? Oh c'mon.

I'm not insecure at all. Where did I ever say that?  It's just ridiculous for anyone to continue to want Riley and his band of merry men to coach this football team. They have no redeeming qualities at this point. 

• Plus1 1