Ohio State Game....What Did We Learn?

Hayseed

That we should REVERSE roles and let our 'D' play offense in the 2nd half...  I have a hard time finding A LOT of fault with our D at this point considering they are playing SO GASSED.  Problem IS, it LOOKS like our 'O' is playing 'hands on hips' blowin...  I also think Urban Meyer isn't playing to KILL (just to humiliate a little) and he has EVERY right to.  DAMMIT!!!

and yet... GO BIG RED!!!

Edited by get huskin!
yazzoo!

I learned that there’s a reason why coaches are fired mid-season, and it’s when the kids have given up on the coach and staff. 

We really need to rethink keeping Riley on until the end of the season. Could do more harm than good having him taint our sideline with his incompetence after this game. 

We are JV on both OL and DL.  Been telling these dummies for years...recruit pass rushers and rebuild the lines.  New rule to follow...before you offer one more 4 star skill player offer 3 big uglies that can either protect the QB or sack the QB.  

We gave up most first downs in school history...and it only took OSU 3 qtrs.

OSU has scored a TD on all their possessions (through 3 qtrs as I write this).  

Our tackling sucks.  

Lamar Jackson is even worse than I thought.

Love Spielman (maybe its his OSU family tree)

Very easy decision now...Frost or bust.  

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, Saunders said:

That I would put money on the 2007 team to beat this team.

Wow I had to think about this. I think you might be right.

The 2007 team might have had a better running game than this year's team. Although that 2007 defense was REALLY really bad.

I learned that it is an absolute miracle that Riley has been allowed to make a career coaching the game of football.

Also learned that I can still be surprised. At 35-0 I really did not imagine we would score in this game. I guess, like their coach, this team can do surprising things when those things don’t matter.

If Riley survives this weekend I will have learned that nobody in leadership at NU gives a flying f#ck.

• Plus1 2