OWH Barfknecht: Nebraska closing in on naming next athletic director

The Duke

3 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Source????

Not so sure anything we have seen is true, more sock talk basically.  Got one crowd saying Danny White(not the former Cowboys Danny White btw) and then these 2 from Jessico0.  We will continue to wait and see.

edit: btw not calling anyone out as to whose wrong or BS'ing us, just stating conflicting sources here now so no one really knows other than maybe former coach Bo Pelini's aquarium guy,

Edited by HuskerInLostWages
edited in the message.
9 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Source????

It was on Twitter earlier today. Yesterday there was an article saying the AD's at ISU, Oregon and Arkansas. This morning there was an article saying Oregon and Arkansas. 

I would be happy with Mullens or White. Personally, I would want White since he has direct contact with Frost. 

3 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Don't know much about the UCF AD.  Is he on the list because he is a good AD or solely as a reason to up the chances of getting Frost?

Unknown to me, according to wikipedia he's been at Buffalo with Gill and now at UCF with Frost, been a full time AD for half a decade.  I'm not so sure how or what you would do to be considered a great AD other than hiring the right coach or getting money from donors which I don't follow much of.