Ohio State Post Game Pressers

Mavric

riley looked like a broken man at the podium. like he could barely hold it together. 

he's not the guy for nebraska and needs to go. it's just unacceptable and mind-blowing. but i think after losses people tend to forget that the guy wants to win too. people act like he doesn't care at all and its obvious he does. I really respect that about him.

But it just wasn't good enough and he has to be gone. No other way around it. But even though it's infuriating and the guy hasn't done anywhere near a good enough job to stay, it's tough on him too. None of the players or coaches want to see the stands half empty. Rough it came to this and I feel for him, but it's just gotten sooooooo bad.

• Plus1 5

I noted the lack of fire in the Tunnel Walk.  I don't think guys are that non-emotional going to practice. 

No emotion.  No attitude.  No fire.

I do believe the culture has been changed.

Riley said he didn’t really see guys not having enough fight in the loss, it was more just being out-played and out-coached. “We really just had a hard time obviously keeping up with what they were doing with the totality of their offense.”

HOL

• Plus1 1

I'm watching this Riley conference. In a completely biased, off the bandwagon Riley fan as it gets:

I don't see the "struggling for answers" or "checked out" or "accepted defeat" coach. At all. Not any different from past press conferences? 

I don't think that's a fair characterization. I admire Riley for his character after the past 3 weeks, 100 fold. 

Edited by Atbone95
  • Plus1 5
42 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I noted the lack of fire in the Tunnel Walk.  I don't think guys are that non-emotional going to practice. 

No emotion.  No attitude.  No fire.

I do believe the culture has been changed.

HOL

Glad I wasn’t the only one holy cow did they not look jacked. Nobody shows any emotion on the team.