Thoughtful Plan on Moving Forward

2 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

The new AD has the easiest job in the world. Hire Scott Frost. Even if Frost fails, he will not be blamed like the Eichorst and Riley situation. 

What if Scott doesn't come?  I know I may be on an island by myself, but I have heard enough to think he may not come.  Then the guy will be run out of town, by the "greatest fans in college football."

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Frost Advisory said:

This thread is truly awful.  The true cancer to the program are fans like OP who make excuses for our failures and would rather sit on their hands than make the tough choices to get us better.

Wrong wrong wrong. Fans like OP, you and me have no say in the matter. They aren't  a cancer to the program because they believe in the current situation. They would be sitting on their hands whether they believed in Riley or not, because those tough decisions are clearly up to other people. Just because you don't agree with OP doesn't make them a cancer to the program. People that suggest those who still support Riley are bad fans or cancers are the worst type of people. We are all husker fans here, just because another person thinks the best way forward is different than what most think doesn't make anyone less of a fan or cancerous to the program. If OP was making decisions for the university maybe then you can blame them for our woes but they aren't. I really don't see how OP still believing in Riley right now is detrimental to the program whatsoever. We appear to be headed towards new leadership no matter what happens, so what harm is there in OP hanging on to Rileys last stand? Certainly not any more cancerous to our team than the 50 different threads about who our next coach will be that we have had on here for weeks. If players and recruits were browsing around here, that seems more detrimental to me. 

• Plus1 1