Who do you want as Interim?

Who Becomes Interim and Why?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want Mike Riley as interim. There's no reason he can't finish the season he's getting paid to coach. 

This kind of talk is ridiculous....nothing has changed in the last couple weeks and probably nothing much will change that is far from our prediction polls.

Let's all try to enjoy the rest of the season and quit crying so much. Take up a hobby or something.

• Plus1 4

Why does everyone continue to mention Les Miles as a head coach candidate? Dude was a head coaching liability at LSU, with all the talent they had should’ve won more titles. Hell even Orgeron is winning with that talent, just think if he knew how to coach, they would be top 5. Miles is not the answer here.

• Plus1 2

I really doubt Riley will be fired until the end of the season. This will give us time to search for a new HC. (Scott won't be available until then anyway. There's no way he's going to leave UCF in the middle of the season,. We al just need to calm ourselves down and be patient. We don't want another quickie hire.  Now is the time to sit back and let the search firm do their job. 

I voted for Diaco.

With that said, I doubt Nebraska will need an interim coach. I think Nebraska will basically do what Texas did last year with Charlie Strong and Tom Herman. They'll let Riley coach the rest of the regular season. Then they'll fire him that weekend and announce the new head coach a few hours later. That would mean an interim coach is only necessary if Nebraska makes a bowl game. I think it is unlikely they make a bowl based on what we've seen so far.

• Plus1 1