Bill Moos named AD

Very very strategic hire! This is perfect in terms of turning our program around. As far as I'm concerned he is being hired for one of two reasons. The first one is to get rid of MR. The second is to secure Scott Frost as our head coach. The amount of connections that this guy has with Scott Frost and staff around him is incredible. Great hire to turn this football program around. He is 66 years old so no doubt that this is what he is here for.

3 minutes ago, Nhuskers007 said:

Very very strategic hire! This is perfect in terms of turning our program around. As far as I'm concerned he is being hired for one of two reasons. The first one is to get rid of MR. The second is to secure Scott Frost as our head coach. The amount of connections that this guy has with Scott Frost and staff around him is incredible. Great hire to turn this football program around. He is 66 years old so no doubt that this is what he is here for.

If you have time, go ahead and elaborate. What are these connections to Frost?

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I'd take Leach in two seconds.  The majority of our fan base would struggle.  He's a strange ranger.

Would be an amazing hire.  If you can win in Lubbock and Pullman then Lincoln would be easy imo

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I'd take Leach in two seconds.  The majority of our fan base would struggle.  He's a strange ranger.

I saw enough of him at Texas Tech to know I don't want that style. Too much long passing. Pretty good defense though....recruits athletes with size and speed.

• Plus1 1