Realistic Coaching Hires with the AD

1 hour ago, junior4949 said:

My guess is that Campbell sees ISU as an opportunity to vault him to a much better gig than Nebraska.  If Campbell can win at Iowa State, he'll have the USC's, UCLA's, etc. coming after him.

hahaha UCLA? are you for rel? what makes UCLA so appealing? little brother to USC, no where near the tradition as Nebraska. 

1 minute ago, timmytbro said:

hahaha UCLA? are you for rel? what makes UCLA so appealing? little brother to USC, no where near the tradition as Nebraska. 

Yes he is for real, (rel), it is because of the proximity to recruits.  Coaches look at those type of things.  Tradition doesn't matter to some when we have lost to them lately.

11 minutes ago, huskerfan92 said:

I could think of much more depressing hires. I'd be pretty happy to get Campbell. Was one of the guys I wanted after we fired Bo

I want to see how they handle TCU, WV, and OKSt before I jump on that train. They still managed to pee down their leg and blow it against Iowa in typical CyClown fashion (I graduated from ISU - I am used to this sort of thing). Definite upgrade from where they were before though, that is obvious.

Edited by JimmyBuckets