Purdue is a night game....

Saunders

45 minutes ago, Redux said:

Obviously we aren't a great team, maybe not even a good team.  But despite our coaching woes I think there is enough urgency among them and the players to not lose by two scores to Purdue.  Of Purdue beats us by 14 points I won't post again for the rest of the year.

Bookmarked!

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

I'm thinking I will.  You never know when Dave Grohl will die.  Lost a lot  guys I wanted to see this year.

I do- for Voodoo Fest in New Orleans.  

Yeah, this is a no brainer in my opinion.  Foo is among my must see's.  Why watch us struggle to put Purdue away convincingly?

Just now, Redux said:

Yeah, this is a no brainer in my opinion.  Foo is among my must see's.  Why watch us struggle to put Purdue away convincingly?

I might be looking for a way out of the concert.  The vegas thing has me a little timid- we're going to take 11 year son and a friend.  Ya know to show them what good rock sounds like.  If it were just me, I'd be riding someone's shoulders in a bullseye shirt.  But having the "wee" ones has me thinking.  

41 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I might be looking for a way out of the concert.  The vegas thing has me a little timid- we're going to take 11 year son and a friend.  Ya know to show them what good rock sounds like.  If it were just me, I'd be riding someone's shoulders in a bullseye shirt.  But having the "wee" ones has me thinking.  

Yeah man I get that.  Terrible that's where we are these days.  I'd like to tell ya not to worry about it, but leaving the damn house is a risk anymore.

2 hours ago, krc1995 said:

This start time put in a pickle-  Foo Fighters or the Huskers?  I was counting this game to be an 11 am start.  

Go to the Foo Fighters. This is a relatively meaningless Huskers game in a forgetful season.

Two years ago I passed on going to Illinois with a group of friends, mainly because Chris Cornell was playing a concert in Denver. I went and saw Cornell with my wife. One of the best decisions I have made in my life.  The decision was made even better when NU got Rileyed in Champaign and lost. 

Edited by ColoradoHusk
  • Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Because of mighty Purdue's performance against Rutgers, I have hope that we'll win 6 and make a bowl.

I have to hand it to Mike Riley and his below average gang of clueless coaches...one thing he has been able to do very well is break the will and spirits of the Husker fans where our new standard for success is to hopefully make a bowl game...makes me wish there was a toilet bowl where we can play Tennessee and get our arses handed to us again...when will this nightmare be over? 

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

To be fair, we've done an excellent job of making teams look better against us than they do against everyone else.

Arkansas State only has one game this year with more yards of offense than they had against us.

Oregon is 1-4 in the Pac-12 and only one of those losses is closer than 17 points.

Northern Illinois .... well ......

Rutgers lost to 2-5 Eastern Michigan

We only scored fourth-most points against Illinois this year - and that was a "good" game for our offense.  Rutgers scored 35.

Oregon lost their QB and are now playing a true freshman at the position.