If 2017 is a repeat of 2007, all I ask is for one thing...

Saunders

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

Dear sweet lord baby Jesus let the Iowa game be our KSU of 2007 game.

I was at that game. What a fun time it was, releasing all our frustrations out on the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. My favorite play was when Josh Freeman straight up turned around and started running the wrong way.

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, Edison's Enemy said:

I was at that game. What a fun time it was, releasing all our frustrations out on the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. My favorite play was when Josh Freeman straight up turned around and started running the wrong way.

1 hour ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

I was at that game as well.  It was Billy C giving the middle finger on his way out the door.

The radio guy on the reaction show was going off about how low class and unHuskerlike that game was.  Nebraska shouldn’t run up the score like that.  He was a jackwagon.

That was my last game as a student; the catharsis was great. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Frost Advisory said:

You know it's bad when you're reminiscing about the Callahan days! haha  Right now Billy ain't looking so bad afterall

While his offenses weren't great... at least he tried. HB passes, screens (that actually work), shovel passes, etc...

Hell, he called arguable one of my favorite plays of all time. The one against Colorado where Zac Taylor started walking off the field like he was confused, and they direct snapped it to the RB for a first down.

12 hours ago, Saunders said:

While his offenses weren't great... at least he tried. HB passes, screens (that actually work), shovel passes, etc...

Hell, he called arguable one of my favorite plays of all time. The one against Colorado where Zac Taylor started walking off the field like he was confused, and they direct snapped it to the RB for a first down.

That middle screen to Cory Ross was a nice play.  I can't for the life of me understand how this offensive staff can't run a screen pass effectively no matter who the receiver, QB, or lineman are.

That is amazing to me.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

That middle screen to Cory Ross was a nice play.  I can't for the life of me understand how this offensive staff can't run a screen pass effectively no matter who the receiver, QB, or lineman are.

That is amazing to me.

Hey! We finally did to ziggy this weekend