2017-18 NBA Season

Mavric

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Spurs won't let him go to the Lakers unless they get a package that looks something like Lonzo and Ingram with some picks. Watch the Spurs end up trading him to a place like Orlando or Sacramento to spurn him.

I doubt Pop wants anything to do with the Ball family. I'd think they'd want something like Ingram, Randle and picks instead. 

On 6/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, The Murphinator said:

Boston makes a lot of sense. A package of Brown, Rosier, their first this year, and the kings pick next year is solid.

Nah, Kyrie for Kawhai is what they'll do. Maybe get a player for a pick like a Derrick White just for pg depth as well in it. Why trade Kyrie who chose to not sit on the bench during game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals?  Also, the Celtics are over the luxury tax with that trade so that trade it will not work. Kyrie will not work on the C's, he needs the ball in his hands too much where with Kawhai it would be more team ball and that team would be scary. 

On 6/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, The Murphinator said:

Spurs won't let him go to the Lakers unless they get a package that looks something like Lonzo and Ingram with some picks. Watch the Spurs end up trading him to a place like Orlando or Sacramento to spurn him.

As a diehard Laker fan, if they can get Kwahi for that package, with Paul George all but locked up, it'll make it that much easier to convince Bron to come.  As much as I would hate it, you do that in a heartbeat.

• 4 weeks later...