** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Isle of View said:

The point is, motivating=winning.  However you do it.  

Have you seen any footage of Frost at practice?  

That's also not necessarily true. Distilling winning down to something like motivation is simplistic at best. 

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

Frost must not have got "inside his players or motivated" the game that is pictured.  They lost 51-14 that day.

It's a fulltime job for a coach, not a day to day or game to game thing.  You want to win, you've got to be motivating all the time.  Scott understands that.  He will most likely go undefeated in the regular season this year.  

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

It's a fulltime job for a coach, not a day to day or game to game thing.  You want to win, you've got to be motivating all the time.  Scott understands that.  He will most likely go undefeated in the regular season this year.  

Whoa, I like Frost but it's unlikely he runs the table. Let's pump the brakes a little.

17 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

So are you implying with that picture thingy that Riley doesn't or hasn't understood this throughout his very long career?

Just thought it was funny that the picture used for Frost was during a game that his team got killed pretty badly.

1 hour ago, HuskerJax said:

I really am starting to think that even if Riley survives the season that maybe he retires, or they make it look like a retirement. This saves face on both sides and opens the door for frost to return (if he wants to)

I was hoping for the same thing. Perhaps as a consultant in the AD somewhere. Maybe something along the lines of teaching athletes how to cope with the real world after their last pro game or if they don't make it to the pros.

52 minutes ago, alwayshusking said:

Whoa, I like Frost but it's unlikely he runs the table. Let's pump the brakes a little.

He's favored in every remaining game by the ESPN predictor.  The worst odds are 67.7% in favor of them beating SMU.

40 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

So are you implying with that picture thingy that Riley doesn't or hasn't understood this throughout his very long career?

Just thought it was funny that the picture used for Frost was during a game that his team got killed pretty badly.

I'm flat stating that Riley is capable of drawing Xs and Os on a chalkboard.  

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Isle of View said:

Based on the schedule that he has that could be likely, however doubt it happens and even then it would be similar to NU's coach going 10-2 in the 2019  or 2020 season.  Any of the 3 would be a solid season - however not that far fetched.

• Huskerzoo changed the title to ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***
  • Huskerzoo pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Huskerzoo locked this topic