** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Redux said:

Frost could make UCF the next Boise State.  Paint the field gold and give the man a 10yr contract for 30 million if you are the UCF higher ups.

Or make Nebraska a contender again..... If  you want to really show you are "that guy", come to NU and turn the program around....

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, lo country said:

Or make Nebraska a contender again..... If  you want to really show you are "that guy", come to NU and turn the program around....

He could do that several places though.  If I'm UCF, I bend over backwards to keep him as long as possible.

Just now, Redux said:

He could do that several places though.  If I'm UCF, I bend over backwards to keep him as long as possible.

Very true.  There will probably be some other big time programs shopping this year.  Frost back to NU just makes a lot of positive stories and publicity that you can't buy.  I think it would also help recruiting. The talking heads will be all about NU leading up to the season.  I'm sure the spring game would set all kinds of records...I just think he checks all the blocks.  Being a Nebraska guy doesn't hurt at all.

While this season has been a disaster there is one silver lining that is completely clear.  Scott Frost will be the next head coach at Nebraska.  There is no guessing who the next coach is, will the AD make another mistake, will top coaches come here, etc.  It is very clear and simple.  

You get Frost and you get him now.  You announce it and let him continue as long as he wants for the season he is putting together at UCF.  Simply put...you can't blow this chance inside the 3 with 4 downs.  If we blow this it will forever haunt us.  Do it now while nothing is on the line for either school.  If you wait until the end of the season where UCF is making a run to win their conference and UCF is bidding for a big time bowl it will be pushed off due to the distraction.  Further at that point we will be competing against other schools.  Git r done and it will be a lot less dramatic.  This is the biggest game left this season...getting Frost locked up.     

• Plus1 3

• Huskerzoo changed the title to ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***
  • Huskerzoo pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Huskerzoo locked this topic