** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Remember last year when there as a rich alumni booster at Houston that said he would pay Tom Herman's salary personally in order to keep him? He still left to Texas. These coaches that get big P5 offers always end up leaving their G5 school no matter what they say in the papers or in front of a phone or microphone. They always leave. Why the #$%^ would they not? Think about it. 

Frost will leave at the first big offer no matter what he says in public. You notice that Frost has not said one single word in the public about the Nebraska fan chatter? He knows it is active. 

5 hours ago, FTW said:

Same here. All I remember down in Florida was the humidity, sweating my a** off and feeling like I didn't belong there. I was home sick. When I flew from FL to Atlanta, GA it was hotter than hell there. When I went from there to Chicago, it was below 50 and rain and I felt like I was home then of course came to Omaha and it was mid 40's and windy :ahhhhhhhh

In other words, Florida sucked for me.

But have you ever been to a game in the Swamp?  I have and it was crazy fun.  That's a rocking place to watch football game.  And while I won't say the fans are the same level as Nebraska fans, they are still a good group of folks who love their Gators...  I could definitely see Frost at UofF and I think he would do VERY WELL there.  Luckily for us I am not sure that Florida has gotten to the point that they are ready to fire McElwain..

12 hours ago, Hayseed said:

You HAVE to be bulls#!tting us. You’re Riley’s biggest fan and now you’re talking about bringing in a big name coach?

Give us all a freaking break!

Hayseed - Your little emotional outburst is so cute. I'm sure that feels good to accuse someone of being "Riley's biggest fan" when you disagree with a post. 

I wanted Riley gone after the Rutgers game. His two coordinators and offensive line coach aren't good enough and our talent isn't being developed.