** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 hours ago, jessica0 said:

Coach Frost is leaving UCF for the first good P5 offer he gets. No doubt in my mind after listening to that radio segment. 

He's gone faster than PJ Fleck rowed to Minnesota. 

I am a Riley fan but see the writing on the wall. I hope Frost comes home just to set the UCF board aflame. 

7 hours ago, jessica0 said:

I just listened to the radio segment while watching this Marshall game that the article was based on. The radio guy said to keep the band together and forced  Coach Frost to say yes based on how he asked the question. It wasn't Scott Frost coming up with that statement on his own. 

The money that Coach Frost put into their stupid Keep Frost Fundraiser was his little raise from the new contract. He didn't put a penny of his old salary into that fund. 

Coach Frost is leaving UCF for the first good P5 offer he gets. No doubt in my mind after listening to that radio segment. 

Weird, poorly written article. That 'journalist' comes off more desperate than us Husker fans. 

Bianchi forgot to mention that SF's running backs coach, Ryan Held, played for NU as a WR from 94-97, and NU gave him 3 NC rings. Barrett Rudd is a quality control guy (semi-legal extra coach) for SF and we all know his Nebraska legacy. SF's Director of football operations, Gerrod Lambrecht, went to high school with Scott and played football for Concordia in Seward. SF's Strength Coach, Zach Duvall, was an assistant strength coach at Nebraska from 1997 to 2002.

Yep, SF's staff would have more interest in landing at DONU than most. Its a factor that gives NU an advantage and one that probably makes Bianchi a bit nervous.

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Bianchi forgot to mention that SF's running backs coach, Ryan Held, played for NU as a WR from 94-97, and NU gave him 3 NC rings. Barrett Rudd is a quality control guy (semi-legal extra coach) for SF and we all know his Nebraska legacy. SF's Director of football operations, Gerrod Lambrecht, went to high school with Scott and played football for Concordia in Seward. SF's Strength Coach, Zach Duvall, was an assistant strength coach at Nebraska from 1997 to 2002.

Yep, SF's staff would have more interest in landing at DONU than most. Its a factor that gives NU an advantage and one that probably makes Bianchi a bit nervous.

I believe the Oline coach is a Neb boy too.

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

Holy ****, I should've done some homework on his staff! I'd say that changes things a bit.............

10 hours ago, FTW said:

Yeah, I'm also getting tired of the Orlando Sentinel becoming Frost's official PR team. I don't think they have any clue how much Scott Frost loves this state, the football program, and the fans and how could they? He isn't going to publicly profess his love and desire for this football program until he's introduced as the 33rd HC. He is and always will be my favorite all-time player.

The adversity. To come back from being booed out of Memorial Stadium. He's a guy who is the total package and he's taken it on the chin from our fans and the media before and what did he do? He kept his mouth shut, continued to practice hard, workout harder, play harder and brought the hardware back to Lincoln like a boss. That's a f#$+*& warrior of a leader for you and not to mention a blue collared Nebraskan. 

That mentality is what our football team desperately needs right now. It needs to trickle on down through the entire team, staff, and players. That's when great things will begin to happen again. I do think we need to be careful that just because the turnaround at UCF was quick, doesn't mean we'll see the same results at DONU if he comes here. 

It will take time. Especially in the B1G. I was willing to give Riley more time but at this point, I've seen enough to know where our program is headed and that is to the dumps under his leadership or lack thereof.

Great post.  But I would like to point out that he didn't really get booed out of the stadium.  I was at the game.  The boos were audible, but not that many people were booing.  It was mostly a few drunk students.

Wow.  I just took a look at UCF's results against the spread this season.  They've won against the spread every game, averaging over 20 points per game above the betting line!

Their worst performance was against East Carolina when the spread was -35 and they only won by 43.

They are -8 against Navy today.  Go Knights!

Oct 14, 2017Won 63-21 vs East Carolina-3570WO 
Oct 7, 2017Won 51-23 at Cincinnati-1552.5WO 
Sep 30, 2017Won 40-13 vs Memphis-5.568.5WU 
Sep 23, 2017Won 38-10 at Maryland+561.5WU 
Aug 31, 2017Won 61-17 vs Florida International-1756WO
  • Plus1 1