** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK....if I knew the fan base was searching the web for my wedding pictures and spreading them around.....I probably would find that somewhat disturbing.

Fair enough. Some might find that someone could post over 20,000 times to a forum that was not about curing cancer somewhat disturbing. But to each his own. :D In fairness, most of our fan base, if given the choice between the Cornhuskers returning to greatness and curing cancer would probably choose the former.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

If Frost can brings Troy Walters with him, then no need to keep KW (and his baggage).  Walters has been WR coach at A&M, NC St, CU, and UCF.  Plus he was a Biletnikoff winner at Stanford and played 8 years in the NFL. 

Also recently nominated for the Broyles Award.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Frankly, I think that the fan's annoying, insipid "Gator Chomp" would be enough to dissuade me from taking the Florida job, no matter HOW much it paid. That thing drives me NUTS.

I'd have a lot more respect for them if they had a live alligator as a mascot that they let roam the stadium.

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Fair enough. Some might find that someone could post over 20,000 times to a forum that was not about curing cancer somewhat disturbing. But to each his own. :D In fairness, most of our fan base, if given the choice between the Cornhuskers returning to greatness and curing cancer would probably choose the former.

F%#= cancer.

Edited by Warrior10
10 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I've heard of hyperbole, but damn, man. 

• Plus1 1