** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have mentioned in other threads before that I have a source close to Scott Frost and I have been told Frost wants the Nebraska job. So to hear other people say they have sources telling them also that frost wants the job and that a contract negotiation is going on is in line with the source I have. I know many of you dont believe anything anyone says on this board- but for any posters not just looking to be a smart ass. My source is good. 

I'm +1ing this because it's what I want to hear!

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have mentioned in other threads before that I have a source close to Scott Frost and I have been told Frost wants the Nebraska job. So to hear other people say they have sources telling them also that frost wants the job and that a contract negotiation is going on is in line with the source I have. I know many of you dont believe anything anyone says on this board- but for any posters not just looking to be a smart ass. My source is good. 

You'll have to excuse us for being skeptical, we've seen the ITK show before. If we trusted every ITK on the internet, our brains would explode due to the logical paradoxes.

1 minute ago, brophog said:

You'll have to excuse us for being skeptical, we've seen the ITK show before. If we trusted every ITK on the internet, our brains would explode due to the logical paradoxes.

I dont blame you. Most people are full of SH**. You can look at my post history- I have never before claimed to know anyone or anything. 

I am sure Frost's agent is doing everything possible to get the highest commission he can on this job. If Frost told his agent he wants the Nebraska job, and he will take it for four million/year, it wouldn't surprise me if Frost's agent told Florida that Frost my change his mind for $8 million/year. Schools and agents will be making moves until the last minute. It doesn't matter who is in the know, because the situation is fluid.

1 minute ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I am sure Frost's agent is doing everything possible to get the highest commission he can on this job. If Frost told his agent he wants the Nebraska job, and he will take it for four million/year, it wouldn't surprise me if Frost's agent told Florida that Frost my change his mind for $8 million/year. Schools and agents will be making moves until the last minute. It doesn't matter who is in the know, because the situation is fluid.

I agree. Anything can happen until someone signs on the dotted line. Something I do know is he wants the Nebraska job, so assuming we have offered him he wont be staying at UCF. I guess if Florida gets crazy and offers him 8 million a year maybe he ends up there. If his heart is in nebraska I could see him picking nebraska at 5 million a year over florida at 6 million. But too big of a gap is hard to turn down.

That radio guy that broke the Florida news today is a Florida alumn. 

10 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Not necessarily. 5 years to get to alabama and ohio state status. But year 2 could be division win. year 3 or 4 could be conference championship. Year 5 in the running for NC.

Let's just make Ohio State punt the ball in the first half first. Baby steps. 

• Plus1 8

5 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Florida did not fire their coach mid-season to wait till Dec to contact one of their top targets.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I would guess Frost turned them down and is talking to Nebraska. I am sure Frost's agent is fanning info about Florida being a possibility for contract negotiations leverage with Nebraska.

32 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Im going with your post. I will believe you. Help me sleep until black friday.