** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, Nebhawk said:

I have sources who say that Bob Devaney is going to be our next coach followed by Tom Osborne.  This would be 2.0 version of what worked once before.  Confirmed.  Cross your fingers on that one!

At least the University of Nebraska is using the power to reanimate corpses for good and not evil. 

4 hours ago, lo country said:

Might all be wishful thinking on every ones part........Frost might be content to be a big fish in a small pond.

Pretty sure this is the least likely of all options.  Frost is NOT staying at UCF.  Some P5 team will get him.  I'd put my money like so:

Nebraska:60%

Florida: 30%

Other (Tennesee, UCLA,etc):9%

Stay at UCF: 1%

• Plus1 2

26 minutes ago, neepster said:

Pretty sure this is the least likely of all options.  Frost is NOT staying at UCF.  Some P5 team will get him.  I'd put my money like so:

Nebraska:60%

Florida: 30%

Other (Tennesee, UCLA,etc):9%

Stay at UCF: 1%

if I'm Scott I'd stay at UCF before coaching the dumpster fire that is Tennessee football. But it won't matter because he will be a Husker

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I don't usually follow coaching changes, historically does that mean something? 

It means everything. The odds changing is just a reflection of who the public is betting on, but when they pull the bet on a coaching prop it's usually a strong sign that it's become known.