** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Pedro Guerrero said:

Did Nebraska play at UCF today?  Just trying to figure out why those people are decked out in gear of a team that wasn’t even playing.

Not sure but I have seen some fans from other teams are Husker games this year. At the Wisconsin game I saw a Tennessee fan decked out from head to toe

34 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

33k7qyf.png

The younger lady posted this today cause she was at the UCF game. She told Scott “Can’t wait to see you in Lincoln next year!”

He turned, looked at her and smiled according to her 

This might not mean anything but figured I’d share

This is legitimately the most concrete information hinting at Frost to Nebraska in all 92 pages of this thread.

• Plus1 4
59 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

33k7qyf.png

The younger lady posted this today cause she was at the UCF game. She told Scott “Can’t wait to see you in Lincoln next year!”

He turned, looked at her and smiled according to her 

This might not mean anything but figured I’d share

pretty cringy if she actually said that to him. just let the guy coach and enjoy his family. when the time is right we'll know if he is coming here or not.

• Plus1 2

54 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

I've gone to a college football game sporting Nebraska gear when Nebraska wasn't one of the two teams playing.

I own Georgia Tech and U of Montana sweatshirts and a few U of Tennessee items.  I have never attended a game of any of those schools.  lol

I did want to buy a UCF sweatshirt a couple years ago.

8 minutes ago, huskerfan69 said:

pretty cringy if she actually said that to him. just let the guy coach and enjoy his family. when the time is right we'll know if he is coming here or not.

and really cringy if he realized that the photo he politely took with them ended up on Huskerboard as evidence of him coming to Nebraska

• Plus1 1