** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

This thread has become boring and lame. Jessica, where are you with the big news???

Like I said late last week, things are going to be pretty calm for a little while yet. I suspect things will start to heat up a tad bit more this week and then after the following week we will start to see real leaks about coaches aligning interviews and such after the last regular season game. Some news may even break about "soon to be announced" during the last weekend. We will know where Scott Frost is going before their conference title game (assuming UCF beats USF). 

1 hour ago, FlipPhone said:

How about Mike Ekeler for LB and special teams?  Loved that guy's energy and is a Nebraska guy. 

Would not mind him as a Linebacker coach. I am pretty sure the Dewitt is coming with Frost, this guy knows what he is doing on special teams and he can coach linebackers well. Frost will bring him over and maybe Ekeler could coach LB and Dewitt could coach TEs or a different position while being the ST/AC here.

If UNC keeps Fedora, Ekeler will stay there, but if he is fired there is a chance Ekeler comes back to Nebraska. Either way Dewitt will be here unless UCF nabs him as HC, which I think will go to Walters. 

Edited by HuskermanMike
1 hour ago, lo country said:

He didn't do bad.  I think he over achieved with talent on hand.

I also like Marvin Sanders as DB coach.  Dude has some issues, but I liked how the DB's played...

like Keith Williams doesn't have issues, yet we kept him  i do think Sander's issues are relate to women which is a hotbed topic 

10 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

If what is being said at Huskeronline about tomorrow is true then I am going to assume the timeline of things is going to get sped up since, IMO, it would indicate mutual interest from candidates (or a certain candidate). 

What exactly is being said at Huskeronline about tomorrow?