** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, GA Husker said:

I suspect if hired SF will play it like Pelini did.  Come to Lincoln for the early signing period to shore up the recruiting class and then back to UCF for the bowl game.  Probably more likely if they are in a New Years Day six game.

I would say if he was going for an undefeated season go do their bowl game. If he loses to USF at the end of the year or loses in conference title game. Whats the point.

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

Scott Frost, when do you plan on handing out the blackshirts?

Before we do that I hope he comes back and instills in these kids what a blackshirt means. The sacrifice past blackshirts put in to be great. They are carrying on a tradition and playing to uphold the integrity of the blackshirt. No one fears the blackshirts anymore and its time people do. No more getting 40 and 50 plus dropped on us. 

1 hour ago, The Maudfather said:

Chip would be a great hire for UF, IMO. 

If it goes that way, yes. FLorida is still trying to get Frost to commit to them before they sign off on Chip. IMO, they don't succeed at it. Whether they have decided to officially move onto Chip I don't know. 

5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

No more getting 40 and 50 plus dropped on us. 

In this era of offenses, this is going to happen sometimes. It just shouldn't happen when you're in the worst offensive division in major college football. A team shouldn't be able to install baby's first zone read on Tuesday and gash you with it on Saturday.

• Plus1 1

On a positive note. Assuming Frost is coming here. There was a thought process I saw circulating that, "well this would be a bad time to bring in a new head coach because they will get beat around next year with the brutal 2018 schedule". As horrible as we are this year, even with the tough schedule I would imagine Frost can still surpass a record of 4-8 and improve our record next year. Then be in line for a big jump in record for 2019 with a manageable schedule.

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Hey if Frost wants to get a feel for where is wanted the most. Look at our 96 page thread to the 7 page thread UCF has going on Frost. Not to mention each of our pages carries way more posts than theirs.

As long as he doesn't read the wasted pages talking about irrelevant crap.   96 pages to say what could be accomplished in the 7 that UCF has.

It'll be interesting if UF introduces Kelly as their next head coach and it comes out that Frost turned down Tennessee besides the internet chatter that jessica0 is speaking of. That means he's either coming here or staying at UCF. If we don't get Frost and Kelly is gone I hope we have some great coaches that would like to come here on this list that Moos has.