** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Once frost announces I am pretty sure this board is going to blow a gasket.

Or if he turns us down the people have been getting everyone’s hopes up about SF will be ridiculed in to oblivion.  

Couple of exciting options imo

Edited by Football Guy Bob
  • Plus1 2

Just now, Sgt Red said:

I think the AD is wise in sticking with Riley until the end because the target is not on him to have a coach announced . 

Agree. Plus people would be clamoring for info and putting heat on Frost to announce something. Now there is no pressure on frost because we havnt fired our coach yet.

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, jaws said:

I understand, but, if you are actively talking to another coach, then you need to fire your current coach and put a interim coach in place. 

I clearly have never been involved with this process....but from what i understand it's pretty common practice ,some say easier, to deal with prospective coaches when there is still a sitting coach in place.

Edited by melscott62

Just now, melscott62 said:

I clearly have never been involved with this process....but from what i understand it's pretty common practice ,some say easier, to deal with protective coaches when there is still a sitting coach in place.

Agreed, and nothing says you HAVE to fire your current coach, announce and interim, then talk to someone. Especially if your current coach already knows he's gone because he was told behind closed doors. At least that's the speculation at this point.