** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I do have some info. But its nothing new to anyone here. A guy at my work says he knows a higher up at UNL. Didnt name names. But he told him Frost does want to come here. Nothing ground breaking- but like he said it is really is pretty big news because if he wants to come here I imagine the Moos will make it work.

Nothing news worthy this morning on any of the coaching searches. Only thing that is getting a tad interesting is that Jimbo Fisher may try for the A&M job according to Adam R. (ESPN guy) on some radio show this morning. 

On the free board for RSS people say Scott Frost wants a 7 year deal. 

Thus, nothing news worthy or reliable info this morning besides the Jimbo stuff. 

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Nothing news worthy this morning on any of the coaching searches. Only thing that is getting a tad interesting is that Jimbo Fisher may try for the A&M job according to Adam R. (ESPN guy) on some radio show this morning. 

Thus, nothing news worthy or reliable info this morning besides the Jimbo stuff. 

7 year deal. Sign me up. 

Why leave florida state for Texas A&M?

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Yet you'll post 47 updates.

• Plus1 4

19 hours ago, jaws said:

I understand, but, if you are actively talking to another coach, then you need to fire your current coach and put a interim coach in place. 

While that is usually a good idea, who else on this staff would be able to handle those duties?  The coaching staff is loaded with incompetency.