** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

38 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Take this for what you will, but I was talking to a friend who follows Husker football pretty closely......

But word is, NU has it narrowed down to only 2 options.  Either Frost accepts a deal to become the next head coach, or he doesn't.

I trust my friend, he reads HuskerBoard.

No facts, we need more rumors.....

It appears several media members have been saying that it’s Frost without actually coming out and saying it. Sipple was very cryptic on unsportsmanlike conduct the other day, Nick Bahe seems to allude to Frost being a done deal. I think real journalists know, but out of respect for the integrity of the program aren’t going to come out and say it before we have word that Mike Riley is gone.

5 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

It appears several media members have been saying that it’s Frost without actually coming out and saying it. Sipple was very cryptic on unsportsmanlike conduct the other day, Nick Bahe seems to allude to Frost being a done deal. I think real journalists know, but out of respect for the integrity of the program aren’t going to come out and say it before we have word that Mike Riley is gone.

I'm only listening when I'm driving around so I must have missed those. What exactly did they say?

8 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

what segment of the Bahe show was that?  I can't find that part.

• Plus1 1