** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, brophog said:

If they beat USF.

In regards to whomever posted it above, note that the hurricane cost them their bye. What effect that may have is still to be seen.

While the hurricane cancelled the game against the toughest name school on UCF's schedule, I think Frost should be commended for the way he handled the team during the disruption.  It can't be easy to take 2 weeks off from playing, adjusting the remaining schedule, and maintain focus of the players.

5 minutes ago, brophog said:

Reading their board really is a parallel universe to this one, including numerous references to the 90s and wanting to do things like they did back then.

That's strange, because they got 2 'ships since then with Urban, not to mention Tebow's Heisman. 

14 minutes ago, brophog said:

If they beat USF.

In regards to whomever posted it above, note that the hurricane cost them their bye. What effect that may have is still to be seen.

I posted the question. I was curious as to whether they would get another opportunity to play Memphis since they didn't get to play them due to the hurricane. That was a tough situation I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Umm........that was the joke. His normal airway was obstructed so she was trying to use another airway. Get it? Do ya? When did explaining obvious jokes become mandatory for people to understand them? 

Usually when no one gets it. Haven't ever seen that show so no context for why he's on the ground. Hilarious though..... I guess.