** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, RedNebraskan said:

So based on this, it doesn't matter what the chatter is at UCF, Florida, Tenn, or any dang place.  It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. If Nebraska comes calling, Frost goes to Nebraska?

Yes. Again, I would say if that chatter is true, I don't understand how he could turn down the offer.

I'll respect whatever decision he makes because it's his life and his family. But, I also think UCF has a ceiling and it would definitely be a long process to get them anywhere close to what Boise State was for almost a decade and they'd HAVE to move conferences to be a legit CFP contender. There's just a lot there. If Scott believes that's his calling then power to him.

• Plus1 1

"I have inside sources who tell me Frost wants to coach here".  "I heard he isn't leaving UCF" "I have an inside source who says Frost and Nebraska are a done deal" "I do know one thing, Frost loves Florida and won't go!"

Ugh... It's fun, but exhausting. 

• Plus1 2

I'm excited to hear more news but I'm exhausted with it myself.  My son plays in the state championship in memorial stadium Tuesday.  Think I'm going to read their news for a while...  Guessing news will travel fast once something worth knowing comes out.   

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, C N Red said:

I don't watch it easier, but when they ask what the lady in the pink shirt is doing.................................

But wouldn't his pants be down? I don't know how you kids do that these days but I've never been fond of running it through the zipper guillotine if ya know what I mean. :D

• Plus1 1