** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

20 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Speaking of the betting odds. what are the current odds for frost to nebraska. 

Are the florida odds still pulled down?

Florida odds are still down. Chip will be announced soon, IMO. I bet by Friday morning at the latest. Last time I looked it was -200 for Scott Frost for the Nebraska job.

Edited by jessica0

23 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Yes. Again, I would say if that chatter is true, I don't understand how he could turn down the offer.

I'll respect whatever decision he makes because it's his life and his family. But, I also think UCF has a ceiling and it would definitely be a long process to get them anywhere close to what Boise State was for almost a decade and they'd HAVE to move conferences to be a legit CFP contender. There's just a lot there. If Scott believes that's his calling then power to him.

I agree. Say Scott passes and thinks he can build UCF into something and we hire a coach who’s lightning in a bottle and becomes a long term coach. Say 10 plus years. Meanwhile UCF is still pulling in small crowds with an outside chance of making the playoffs and sure they are the new Boise State, but Boise State never won anything as important as winning a natty. You don’t think Scott would be looking at the coach who turned Nebraska around with envy. In 10 years if this other coach is cruising there isn’t another Frost Hype Train, instead it will be why would we get rid of so and so coach for SF? I really think this is a once in a lifetime chance for him.

I know a person that is fairly high up in the athletic department and this person has told me it's pretty much a done deal with Frost. This person has no reason to lie to me but I'm still a skeptic. I've heard so much BS over the years...never from this person though.  But I'm also just some jerkoff on a message board so take that how you'd like.

Also, I saw Ronnie Green at Home Depot the other day.  I passed him going the other way and asked him how the Frost deal was going.  He just smiled and said that he didn't know what I was talking about, winked at me and then also audibly said "Wink, wink!".

One of these statements is true.

Edited by darkhorse85
  • Plus1 5

12 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

THIS EDITOR SUCKS AND I CANT DELETE THIS ACCIDENTAL QUOTE UP HERE

4 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

I know a person that is fairly high up in the athletic department and this person has told me it's pretty much a done deal with Frost. This person has no reason to lie to me but I'm still a skeptic. I've heard so much BS over the years...never from this person though.  But I'm also just some jerkoff on a message board so take that how you'd like.

Also, I saw Ronnie Green at Home Depot the other day.  I passed him going the other way and asked him how the Frost deal was going.  He just smiled and said that he didn't know what I was talking about, winked at me and then also audibly said "Wink, wink!".

That is a paradox

Edited by Sparker
  • Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

I'm guessing the "I'm also just some jerkoff on a message board" is the statement that is true. ;)

Edited by DirtySanchezButtFumbler
  • Plus1 3

10 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

I hate you.

Not really.

Maybe a little.

11 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

tie-not-water-balloon-filler-2.jpg