** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

No s surprise, but a connected poster on another Nebraska stated  this "He’s at the top of the list and from what I’ve heard it’s a full court press for him. That said there are others on Moos’ short list and quality people available or who will come available."

his full post was longer, but that is the imporant part.

Just now, jessica0 said:

No s surprise, but a connected poster on another Nebraska stated  this "He’s at the top of the list and from what I’ve heard it’s a full court press for him. That said there are others on Moos’ short list and quality people available or who will come available."

The national media has said that much publicly.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Can you expound on that?

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

2 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

Can you expound on that?

Ben McAdoo

• Plus1 1