** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have a way to make sure Scott Frost Comes to Nebraska. I am going to make a statement below. If you agree like this post. But I only want 7 likes. No more, no less. If it stays on 7 its going to happen. 

Scott Frost will be Head Coach at Nebraska.

If i give you +8 but then take it away later does he still come?

EDIT: just so we are all clear - it wasn't me

Edited by GBRFAN
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have a way to make sure Scott Frost Comes to Nebraska. I am going to make a statement below. If you agree like this post. But I only want 7 likes. No more, no less. If it stays on 7 its going to happen. 

Scott Frost will be Head Coach at Nebraska.

So tempted to like it again to make it 8 likes...but....just....can't.

I would be shocked if he didn't take a big offer from a P5 school at this point.  It is unlikely that his price will get higher than it is right now.  What happens if he decides to stay and UCF goes 7-6 next year?  You don't let an offer like this one pass you up.

• Plus1 1

If Scott Frost had already determined he was going to stay at UCF, wouldn't it be extraordinarily easy to put all the rumors to rest? And lets' face it, with an undefeated team that is fighting for a New Year's Six Bowl, it seems like the incentive to declare his intention to stay would help keep the distractions away.

By itself it proves nothing, but if you were definitely planning to stay put and had no interest in going elsewhere, wouldn't you just say that?