** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

This megathread has become so mega it's too much for someone to keep up with unless you read it 4 or 5 times a day. I propose a Scott Frost megathread index thread with links to posts that contain information from credible sources. Any candidate posts that should be indexed?  I can't remember any.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have a way to make sure Scott Frost Comes to Nebraska. I am going to make a statement below. If you agree like this post. But I only want 7 likes. No more, no less. If it stays on 7 its going to happen. 

Scott Frost will be Head Coach at Nebraska.

What is this?  Totally disagree. 

BigRedN says to you,  "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven ... when you +1 this post to that degree ... then your wish shall be granted you."

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedN said:

What is this?  Totally disagree. 

BigRedN says to you,  "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven ... when you +1 this post to that degree ... then your wish shall be granted you."

How long do you think you'll be campaigning for rep points? Asking for a friend.

16 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

If Scott Frost had already determined he was going to stay at UCF, wouldn't it be extraordinarily easy to put all the rumors to rest? And lets' face it, with an undefeated team that is fighting for a New Year's Six Bowl, it seems like the incentive to declare his intention to stay would help keep the distractions away.

By itself it proves nothing, but if you were definitely planning to stay put and had no interest in going elsewhere, wouldn't you just say that?

I hear what you’re saying and you’re right about that. But it happens all the time where coaches say “I’m not considering blah blah,” and then they end up there.

I think the best idea is to not even acknowledge the situation, which is what Frost did by bringing up Call of Duty and Star Wars haha.

11 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

This megathread has become so mega it's too much for someone to keep up with unless you read it 4 or 5 times a day. I propose a Scott Frost megathread index thread with links to posts that contain information from credible sources. Any candidate posts that should be indexed?  I can't remember any.

You mean you don't keep the thread open and hit refresh every 5 minutes? 

• Plus1 2

23 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

If Scott Frost had already determined he was going to stay at UCF, wouldn't it be extraordinarily easy to put all the rumors to rest? And lets' face it, with an undefeated team that is fighting for a New Year's Six Bowl, it seems like the incentive to declare his intention to stay would help keep the distractions away.

By itself it proves nothing, but if you were definitely planning to stay put and had no interest in going elsewhere, wouldn't you just say that?

Can't get a raise if you instantly shoot down the rumors....

I actually leave my office to check and see who is on the internet during working hours.  Then I hit 4 or 5 automobile sites,  then check on my money being wasted by internet thieves. lol

I would guess some of your employers are wondering why performance has fallen this week.  

Today I have checked the thread more than usual, guess maybe 5 times.  Knowing that it is a waste of time, because no one on this site is going to actually know anything before the CCG and even then it might be another month for the real truth to be out.

I think if Coach Frost said no today it would be worse for him in the long run.  Silence is golden in more ways than one.  He may just be protecting you over the Holidays by being silent.  If the big NO comes, what will most of you do?  Are they installing nets under the over passes yet, 10 foot high fences along the Missouri and Platte?

Don't know if this has already been posted, but via Twitter, and let me apologize in advance that I can't seem to find the tweet, i'll continue to look for it, but some verified account and claimed to be a source at Florida said something like this.

Florida Update:

-Stricklin wants Chip Kelly

-Chip Kelly is good with Florida

-Chip Kelly wont be on the market for long

-Spurrier wants Frost

-Frost not looking at options until December

Again, sorry I cant find the tweet now, ill continue to look for it, but read it this afternoon.

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I hope spurrier causes florida to s#!t themselves and miss kelly and watch us bring frost home and they have to settle for charlie strong.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kelly end up at UCLA instead of Florida -- which would leave the Gators scrambling to get Mullen or Strong (once Frost comes home, of course). 

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel