** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, jessica0 said:

Yeah...but the most trusted Nebraska poster that I know posted that he has confirmed that there is in fact two way communication between UNL and Frost/Agent. 

Until its finalized and it is official you just never know. These things change with the slightest small print.

10 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

The loosing end of this deal is what worries me.  What is our fanbase going to be like in the future if we don't get Frost?

I don’t understand this. Nebraska football is so much bigger than one person...even TO. Nebraska football is about so much more. Can’t let one person determine the programs future

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

How does Frost top the "Hip, hip, hooray!" culture we have in the locker room right now?  Riddle me that, boners.

Frost that ______! In all seriousness, he doesn't do any of that. Just talks to the team then they do the dance. Some wins they don't even celebrate. 

Edited by jessica0

Maybe, just maybe, Riley helped paved the way for Nebraska to be great again. Not that any of us were happy about the performance on the field, but maybe there is a silver lining. We were able to witness Scott Frost as a head coach during this time. If Frost is hired, the fan base will unite and give him the time he needs to build the program back to the top. I think we will appreciate him more now than ever. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, FearAmeer said:

I came here to read rumors that will tingle my berries, and so far my berries have not been tingled. Please someone find something.

Check out the "Massive Erections" thread in the woodshed.  That'll tingle your berries if you know what I mean and I think you do because you came up with that innuendo yourself.

Edited by darkhorse85
9 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

I came here to read rumors that will tingle my berries, and so far my berries have not been tingled. Please someone find something.

UF is on the verge of no longer being competition for Scott Frost and he rejected them. If he wanted that job they would have waited.