** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Redreign22 said:

My view.

Saban makes 11.

Harbaugh makes 8.

Where do we want to be?

2.1 Billion sitting in the general fund for the University. 

200 million plus a year in donations. 

Football program will bank 60 million over expenses this year. 

Give him the largest assistant and recruiting budget in the Country. Pay him whatever it takes. Make a statement. 

We will not go quietly into the night

Thank you. Just do it already. The money is there. Open up the checkbook and pay what it takes to get proven winners here. Alabama is paying position coaches $1m a year. If that is what it takes to not get curb stomped by PJ Fleck then do it. 

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

Thank you. Just do it already. The money is there. Open up the checkbook and pay what it takes to get proven winners here. Alabama is paying position coaches $1m a year. If that is what it takes to not get curb stomped by PJ Fleck then do it. 

We tried paying big money to not get curb stomped by PJ Fleck. He got curb stomped by PJ Fleck.

2 hours ago, Ziebol the Red said:

All super solid coaches. I wonder what would happen to Frost let alone some of the fans who would be blinded by him if we hooked a Patterson or Stoops.

Thought I'd respond to this.  I wanted Frosty the last go around.  He's always been my guy, at least of what was available.  I believe Scott will be a great coach and want him to be :bigredn: for sure.  If Moos passed on Frost and took Patterson or Stoops ... I don't understand why anyone could complain at all.  Frankly, I don't think our program is deserving of any of these three nor would I take the risk if I was them.  So, I'll be elated if we are fortunate to grab any of them.

6 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

My view.

Saban makes 11.

Harbaugh makes 8.

Where do we want to be?

Give him the largest assistant and recruiting budget in the Country. Pay him whatever it takes. Make a statement. 

IMG_0225.jpg

Today we celebrate our Scott Frost Day!

• Plus1 6
2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Let's leave Mrs. Riley and her health out of this discussion if there is no factual basis for it.

1000% agree, that is personal and doesn't need to be talked about outside of their family. They have not come forward, so it is not our place to discuss it, IMO.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

That could explain some of his demeanor changes and fall off in performance this year.  I can't imagine having to live through that.  If true, feel very sorry for the family.

If that's the case, a lot of people should probably feel pretty s#!tty about the way some of them have acted recently. 

Edited by Cdog923
  • Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

My view.

Saban makes 11.

Harbaugh makes 8.

Where do we want to be?

I fully agree. If the admin gets cheap AGAIN thinking they are smarter than everyone else in finding diamonds in the rough, then they will never get it. The slide will continue.

Edited by runningblind

We are obviously at point that if Moos can't land Frost whoever comes in that coach is immediately going to have to try and unite the fan base.......yet again....If it isn't Frost it will look like a giant underwhelming hire and everyone will be questioning Moos' move. I'll just assume that Saban, Meyer, Stoops, Gruden, etc. are not coming to Nebraska.

So essentially here Moos has one job. Get Frost to Nebraska.