** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

So, I'm not a social media guru.  This thread is entertaining, and occasionally informative and ALMOST as good as the sock puppet thread a few years back.  I can't stand to go read the snooty stuff on Huskermax, so what other sites would be good to visit (without needing to pay) to get other info.  Or is this board, with Jessica0 all I really need?

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Adam said he got the info from his contacts at UCF. People can chose to ignore Adam if they want to, but that also doesn't make Adam's info wrong. 

I am assuming that if Rittenberg said that Frost wasn't coming to Nebraska you would have discounted him as well. Since he is telling you what you want to hear, you are hanging all your hope on it. 

Knapplc post speaks the truth. 

• Plus1 6

No one knew Bo was getting fired. No one knew Riley was getting hired. No one knew Eichorst was getting fired. No one knew that Moos was getting hired. These people know how to keep their mouths shut. 

Just saying.

No one knew Bo was getting fired. No one knew Riley was getting hired. No one knew Eichorst was getting fired. No one knew that Moos was getting hired. These people know how to keep their mouths shut. 

Just saying.

Just saying.

• Plus1 1

It seems like a lot of people in this thread want to live in misery and  trying to deflect against Adam's info this morning is just another attempt to want to remain in a certain mindset. 

I would have posted what Adam was saying regardless of what direction he was going with the info. 

1 minute ago, Redreign22 said:

Just saying.

Too lazy to do the legwork, but I'm pretty sure there were a couple people here and elsewhere that saw the Pelini firing coming, and Eichorst was gone after NIU.

2 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

Just saying.

But, but, but, all of these people suddenly have insider sources and national guys are to be ignored. The national media kept saying that Nebraska was looking for  P5 AD. THey just didn't nail the name that got hired, but they got the P5 stuff 100% spot on. 

Some of these rumors feel like the work of a good agent. You can just imagine how much his agent is loving all of this stuff, even if he’s not responsible for it. Like others have mentioned, I can’t help but follow the rumors because I’m anxious, but it’s hard to believe anything is settled right now and it’s doubly hard to believe some of the $$$ rumors that are coming out.

4 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

It seems like a lot of people in this thread want to live in misery and  trying to deflect against Adam's info this morning is just another attempt to want to remain in a certain mindset. 

I would have posted what Adam was saying regardless of what direction he was going with the info. 

Not taking it as fact is not deflecting.  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

But, but, but, all of these people suddenly have insider sources and national guys are to be ignored. The national media kept saying that Nebraska was looking for  P5 AD. THey just didn't nail the name that got hired, but they got the P5 stuff 100% spot on. 

The national media didn't nail the name of the new AD until minutes before it was announced.  Are you high?

• Plus1 1