** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Sources be whispering too soft for the Swag to hear. Antler Man must be playing this one close to the pelt. The Swag ain't got no idea if the Nebraska Knight will return to his kingdom. 

This. This is comedy gold.

7 minutes ago, tyrone_biggums said:

Hol up, what? I'm young so I don't know much about this.

Super brief synopsis and dispelling some stupid rumors about this, and why those rumors exist:

Frost went to Stanford instead of Nebraska, and some fans hated him for that, and have never forgiven it.

Frost transferred back to Nebraska in 1995 and sat out the year as a Redshirt.

While on the team but redshirting, he met and started seeing Kate McEwen, a Husker women's basketball player who had formerly dated Lawrence Phillips.

The night of the 1995 Nebraska / Michigan State game, while McEwen was at Frost's apartment, Phillips climbed to the balcony and entered Frost's apartment, and dragged McEwen out by her hair.  Frost fought Phillips, and helped get McEwen away from him.  Frost did NOT, as the BS rumors go, cower in a closet while Phillips assaulted her.

The rumor that Frost hid from Phillips is a lie, and perpetuated by people who do not like Frost. They were offended that he didn't go to Nebraska right away, they were offended that he dated a girl formerly dated by a teammate, and they were put off by Frost's cocky attitude.  That rumor is not true, but it persists like "County Scholarships" because of jealousy and stupidity.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, jauken said:

This of course is just a guess.  But doesn’t Frost have 3 Nebraska guys already on his staff?   It would be very hard in my opinion to believe that if given the option to come back to Nebraska that he wouldn’t do it.  1. More money. 2. More money for his assistants and 3.  He and 3 of his coaches could come home to Nebraska.  Plus Rittenburg is showing that Nebraska will push hard and make him an offer he just might can’t refuse. I don’t agree with Damon Benning for many reasons.  1. I don’t believe the job will be open the next time he might want it.  2.  I personally think Damon holds a grudge internally that Frosts involvement with LP gf and what happened led him down the path to LP demise.  Just a theory on why he is dismissing Frost.  

LP demise?  You mean how he won a national championship and was the 6th overall pick in the NFL draft AFTER beating a woman and dragging her down stairs?

Frost is a sunuvabitch

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Super brief synopsis and dispelling some stupid rumors about this, and why those rumors exist:

Frost went to Stanford instead of Nebraska, and some fans hated him for that, and have never forgiven it.

Frost transferred back to Nebraska in 1995 and sat out the year as a Redshirt.

While on the team but redshirting, he met and started seeing Kate McEwen, a Husker women's basketball player who had formerly dated Lawrence Phillips.

The night of the 1995 Nebraska / Michigan State game, while McEwen was at Frost's apartment, Phillips climbed to the balcony and entered Frost's apartment, and dragged McEwen out by her hair.  Frost fought Phillips, and helped get McEwen away from him.  Frost did NOT, as the BS rumors go, cower in a closet while Phillips assaulted her.

The rumor that Frost hid from Phillips is a lie, and perpetuated by people who do not like Frost. They were offended that he didn't go to Nebraska right away, they were offended that he dated a girl formerly dated by a teammate, and they were put off by Frost's cocky attitude.  That rumor is not true, but it persists like "County Scholarships" because of jealousy and stupidity.

This

52 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

Would Scott Frost stay at UCF if they offered a pay raise, gave free tickets to the game to students (so there would be 12 more people at the games), and renovate the stadium including a Runza stand?

Maybe he would if the Runza stand offered the Italian Runza and the Philly Runza all year long.