** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Hilltop said:

It is obvious that Scott is the FANS #1... beyond that, we don't know anything as credible fact.  We grab at straws, some of them nice and shiny, and hope that they are correct.  

Which is why national writers, whose job it is to get people to read their stuff (and not necessarily to be accurate) are good at looking at what fans want and regurgitating that.  Hence these vague, unsourced statements by Russo & Rittenberg that has the undiscerning all in a flutter, but which contain zero factual information.

• Plus1 1
Just now, knapplc said:

Which is why national writers, whose job it is to get people to read their stuff (and not necessarily to be accurate) are good at looking at what fans want and regurgitating that.  Hence these vague, unsourced statements by Russo & Rittenberg that has the undiscerning all in a flutter, but which contain zero factual information.

See I don’t even get why people get excited by what they are saying. They are saying Nebraska is interested in Scott Frost. In other news, water is wet. 

• Plus1 2
46 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

With all due respect, In his position even if he hates Frost he’s not going to come out and say it and alienate the 90% of the fan base that is clamoring for the guy and represent his listeners no?

I don't think he would keep quiet so not to alienate the fan base.  He would keep it quiet because he is more professional than that

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

IMO, things are a lot simpler than people realize. IMO, after the Iowa game is done, Nebraska is going to formally contact UCF, ask to speak with Frost, they will allow (they always do), and an offer is going to go out. From their reality becomes what it is. 

So, basically, you have the same opinion that 75% of other Husker fans have.

1 minute ago, olddominionhusker said:

See I don’t even get why people get excited by what they are saying. They are saying Nebraska is interested in Scott Frost. In other news, water is wet

You got a source for that? ;)

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Man I just got out of a meeting and got caught up. I am jealous I missed out on mocking the guy who had the source about scott frost telling everyone in the UCF AD department how many offers he has. 

I'm quite certain he was joking, in response to another poster who has been making a lot of unsubstantiated claims. 

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone in this thread is taking it very seriously. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, CPT Blackshirt said:

Everyone getting on other peoples case in this dumpster fire of a thread... that is comical. Isn't there a new thread that keeps out us general folk with our wild speculation, terrible sources and general lack of knowledge? Leave all that real stuff to the true insiders...

Yes. As you can see that thread is red hot. Number of posts in that thread minus one is the accurate calculation of true insiders on this board