** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

If they think 134 pages is a lot, I don’t even want to think how many pages it will be before we actually know that Scott is our head coach. We haven’t even fired/had our coach retire yet, this thread is just getting started.

Just think it all started with a handful of Frost threads merged into one thread and it grew from there. I believe it was the NIU loss and Eichorst firing that kicked it off. And I was there.

18 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

This is what happens when your day job is being a researcher. Luckily by only focusing on actual stuff about frost, I'm already about 15% through the content. You're welcome. Thanks for the recognition. 

Wow so it will be like a reader's digest version of the megathread?  Sounds cool.

It is cool. Thanks zoo!

Edited by 4skers89
1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

Friend just sent me this.  Just thought I’d pass it along

0D07BC8E-892A-49C4-8F77-8D982C247DCB.jpeg

The guy that tweeted that is a major troll. He is always making crap up about he not coming, he is coming, was told he isn't a candidate, blah, blah stuff he tweets. People fell for it too. 

Went to the Florida boards for the first time today and man are those boards dead silent today. I guess we will not hear anything tomorrow. I am going to have a good laugh if this backfires on UF. The longer they take to close, for whatever reason, the chances increase that Chip goes elsewhere.