** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well I happen to know a guy that is historically 100% wrong with all sports predictions. He told me yesterday he doesn't think frost is coming. So i feel great right now 

Have one of those friends who is really wrong about every football related thing, too.  She said he wouldn't come.  

4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The thread for Tim Miles' replacement won't make it to 134 pages.

Prolly not even 134 replies

I am growing more concerned about Florida and their delayed announcement to hiring Chip Kelly. If that one guys tweet was correct that Stricklin wants Chip, Chip wants Florida, Stricklin wants to move fast, Chip won't be on the market long, Spurrier wants Frost, Frost isn't looking at options until December.

Makes me think Florida may wait until December and make another push at Frost. Of course we still may win out and get Frost, but having Florida off the table would be a relief. I just think if Kelly was their guy they would have hired him as soon as possible to get a head start on recruiting.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Bornhusker said:

What I don't understand is why the UCF fans are lashing out at NU fans.. coaches leaving going to other schools happen all the time.

Because the 10 of them know Frost is a good coach and is currently building something special in Orlando. They see the potential of what their program can become and Frost there long term would help them reach that potential. Also they probably don't like the idea that Nebraska feels they can just come in so confidently and steal their head coach after 2 years, that they probably feel they found him and gave him the opportunity to be a head coach first.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Bornhusker said:

What I don't understand is why the UCF fans are lashing out at NU fans.. coaches leaving going to other schools happen all the time.

Sometimes it's best to acknowledge your a bottom feeder and accept it. It's not realistic to think a coach of that caliber is going to retire there 

13 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

"high chance he takes the Nebraska job"

Hero, understands culture, everyone would support him, will bring back a winning culture. "Would be hard for him to turn it down" 

He thinks Nebraska could make it to the B1G title game in Frost's first year at Nebraska.