** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Dont know if this is true but if so that would mean that, scott wants to get his squad back together. I assume its something like this.

Ok seriously if somehow people could impost scott frost his teammates from the 97 team onto there faces and put mike rileys face on the girl on the trike in the end.  That would be about the best thing ever.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Tim Miles could replace Davison on the radio after this year if he wanted. Would work out well since he’s more concerned with talking to fans during games than coaching and I’d rather never see him ever again.

KEEP THIS CRAP OUT OF THE FOOTBALL FORUM

/s

Just now, jessica0 said:

I know this is off topic, but this would make sense for Arkansas. No worries about Frost and Arkansas. I think Bret should take a lower P5 job where he can compete at. 

Arkansas isn't lower power 5?

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Davison giving off vibes that he would be coming to Nebraska means more to me than any media person and what they could say. 

Combine what that chatter is saying and both national guys and what they were saying today, things are sounding good. 

There has to be a reason why UF went from all hot and heavy over Frost to Kelly. Doesn't make any sense if they contacted Frost's agent and Frost said yes that they would be wasting their time with Kelly. 

There is no talk of Davison leaving Husker radio. He has been 100% non-committal about Frost. If anything, he's been a little less than enthusiastic about possibility of Scott coming to Nebraska. Doesn't mean Frost isn't coming, but if you're looking for Davison to be your tell, that's not currently happening.

Just now, Kernel Red said:

There is no talk of Davison leaving Husker radio. He has been 100% non-committal about Frost. If anything, he's been a little less than enthusiastic about possibility of Scott coming to Nebraska. Doesn't mean Frost isn't coming, but if you're looking for Davison to be your tell, that's not currently happening.

That isn't what Sean was saying this morning. 

Listening to Joel Makovicka on Hail Varsity Radio, here were his paraphrased thoughts on Scott Frost.

"I don't think he would want to stay at a place where he couldn't fill the stadium every Saturday."

"He's confident and he's got some swag about him. I think what people need to understand about Scott is the way he is on the sidelines, with the players and with the media, there's more that he takes from Coach Osborne than many people think. He patterns his style after Coach Osborne more than any other coach. I think he can handle the fishbowl."

"I think at this point, it's just like anything, whenever you're on a football team and have 180 guys like we had in the 90's. Does everyone on the team hang out with each other and become best friends? No. That's just the reality of team sports and you put that aside and win championships. You play for each other and you play for the state. There might be some former players with some of the things that happened in the past that would say hey I would rather not have Scott here but they see the condition of the program and we are all former players that want to see this program get back to its rightful position. I think some of the guys who are skeptical would get on board because they know that's what's best for Nebraska and getting us back to where we want to be. We gotta get back to being in that conversation."

6 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

6 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

After watch Big Red Wrap-up and listening to Matt Davison talk, you almost got the feeling that he knows Frost will be the Head Coach

I am confused

• Plus1 3